Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day five

so, I don't talk about the thing I am not going to talk about. I'm not going to talk about how I feel like I am clinging to friends because I need to be around other people, even though every fiber of my being is telling me to go home and just curl in a ball. I'm not going to talk about how I have been physically forcing myself to not let the tears fall for no apparent reason at least four times a day. I'm not going to talk about how I want to talk about it, but I don't talk about it and I don't want to bring others down. I don't want to talk about it because I don't want to talk about it and don't even know how. I don't want to talk about what I need from people, because I never ask. I'm not going to talk about it. Because I never talk about it. I just let it run its course and hold on for dear life and hope it passes without any major damage. I don't want to talk about it because I want to believe it isn't effecting me or my life. I don't want to talk about it, because if I do I should be talking to my go-to. I don't want to talk about it because I've been avoiding it this long, why spread it around. I don't want to talk about it...but I'm tired of keeping it in, and if I just let it out, since I can't have my way in other things, it will go away.

4 comments:

  1. I want to say something funny and prolific, but mostly *hugs*. Totally understand the feeling of need to and not wanting to and not even sure you actually need to but maybe that's just what your supposed to need. You're smart enough to know how to use a phone if you need/want too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just know I'm always here and available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are back on the blog. I missed your writing. Reading your writings/expressions makes me feel that someone out there understands me! Your absent was alittle hard on me but I did understand needing the time off. Welcome back!! BTW- this is the first time for me on the blog!! You were worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Thank you. Speechless is what you made me. I think I really needed to hear that. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete