Friday, August 26, 2011

Woot the doctor's

So, I went to the doctor's this morning. I called yesterday because I was still having a pain in my side, and in my opinion, more importantly, this year I've felt completely lethargic. If you've seen me, you wouldn't think I've been working out or watching what I eat, but I have. I just keep gaining weight. This all is not ok with me. One medical thing (migraines) is enough.

So he took some xrays (finally) and took my blood. Now to see. I was quite honest with him about everything. To be honest with all of you I'm not sure if I want something to be found or not. I'd like to think there is some other reason I am becoming the size of a balloon, but don't relish the thought of actually having something wrong either.
Guess I'll know in a week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, let me know when you hear back, good or bad. I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete