Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where is my white knight?

I don't need massive amounts of attention from a guy, just enough to know he cares/is thinking of me/gives a damn. I don't *need* a guy to take care of me. I do however, have this need for a white knight. I need a guy that is going to come in and "save" me when things go wrong. The one that comes in the middle of the night to change my tire. Who'll wake up and help jump my car when the battery is dead. That will stop the creepy guy (or hell, even me from me when I am too drunk) from bothering me. I don't think my vision of a white knight is too big to be able to be done. But I totally yearn for it with my being.

Where is my white knight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start Again

Its hard to start again
To bring to surface what you forgot
Its hard to pick up
Just where you thought you'd left off
Its hard to believe it was easy
But you can look back and see that it was
Its hard to do things different
When you got used to an easier way
Its hard to start again
But your heart often doesn't give you a choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment