Sunday, June 13, 2010

And there it is

So I haven't been on in a while, even though I said I was going to go back to being back all normal like. Its not that I haven't had access to a computer, but my computer that I write on, the one I had just gotten back, decided that it wanted to have a virus on it. A big ol' nasty virus that I couldn't stop. I have been hoping to get someone to help me get my info off the hard drive and then wipe it clean and start over, but it hasn't been easy to hold anyone down to it. Besides, I use a Window's OS, and my friends are snobs :P and only like Macs. lol So, I am biding my time. I really want the stuff off my hard drive and I am really not prepared to spend the money on a new computer just yet. This brings me back the computer I can use. It works. Its handy. It travels and I like it. But when I am writing, my big ol' fingers can't seem to hit the right buttons and so I don't like writing a lot on here. But not writing anything is getting to me just as much. lol Go figure.

I considered making this a dumping ground blog post, but figured I would give people warning before hand. :) I'm nice that way. lol Hope everyone is doing well. I am sure I will get back in to the swing of things here soon. fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment