Sunday, June 20, 2010

Truth is I'm terrified

So much change. So much has happened. So much that needs to happen. I feel backed into a corner and I am fighting my way out. but in that struggle I also have to fight me. Fight complacently. Fight the self sabotage and doubt. Oh no, I couldn't just leave it to fight the world only.

I'm not so much terrified, but concerned that I'm going to WAY over think something a friend said to me. I probably shouldn't, bit well, its me, I'm going to want to understand.

There are roads around me. There's the road that I am on. Just like everyone else I have no idea what is right or if its the right path. I want to be on the correct one. I don't want to let opportunities go by anymore in any area of my life. I've just always been so bad about reading the signs until its too late though. Sometimes I need someone to tell me, especially if they are on the same road, where we are going. I seem to only be able to take charge when I know no one else will.

hmm...lol, maybe I should stop rambling and try to sleep....its just been a long time since I've just sat outside and enjoyed a storm. They energize me and inspire me like nothing else...wish it would take away doubt with the passing clouds too. :)

1 comment:

  1. A wise man once told me, "make a choice, if you don't like the outcome, make another one." This single phrase has gotten me through so much. Life is just a series of choices, very rarely do you ever make a choice that can't be made better by making another one (death is really the only permanent choice out there). So take a deep breath and jump. There's people at the bottom that will drag your drowning ass out of the water ;)

    ReplyDelete