Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is that nothing is static

I think I am going to give up trying to figure out what is going on in my life, my friends' lives, the world in general. Just as soon as I think I do, for better or worse, its wrong. I am most happy sometimes when I am wrong. I know... strange that.

Like the clouds that roll through, everything is constantly changing. Today it might be stormy, but if you just hold out, tomorrow there will be sun. Even if it is a week or two of crappy weather, things aren't all that bad. I think when we are in the midst of the a long 'storm' (many of these self conceived) we lose sight of that. We forget that storms happen. They have to.


It makes the world better in then end too. It may not always, but it can.

I've had a bunch of unexpected storms lately. I think maybe I read the weather pattern wrong on some. Maybe not, but I'm looking for that edging of sunlight that brings to mind hope and awe. Perhaps its the Libra in me, looking for balance.

I know that is why when someone asks my opinion, I may not give what is directly on my mind/heart, but more so the balanced answer. Which bri
ngs more sanity or insanity to a situation? Ah, what a burden. Its easier to beat the Libra face to face sometimes. lol





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When has what I thought mattered
The course of the world is not going to change
Due to any feelings that I have
Swiftly flowing it goes on
Like the river,
It doesn't matter if it is drowning me




No comments:

Post a Comment