Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello, are you there blog? It's me, Caroline

I would love to say my life has been ultra busy and I have been *so* busy, that I just didn't have time to blog, but that would be a lie. I haven't lied to you all yet, and I am not going to start now. I am also not going to look at the last time I blogged. Nor, am I going to look at the last time I wrote a poem. I have been slacking. Yes, I have been doing stuff, but seriously, I know better, I can write a blog everyday. It's not as if I am afraid of sharing my meaningless drivel with you all!

I just finished a few weeks worth of re-watching the entire Battlestar Galactica series. This has honestly, taken up way more of my time and energy then I think I am willing to admit. It is over now, so I can cross that off as a 'time suck' and get back to doing things and finishing up some plans.

Oh yes, there are plans. Many of them. I also have a white board filled with things to do. I think that until most of those are done, the tv is staying off. Which of course will leave me totally out of touch with the world. I will then rely on twitter, tumblr, and what not to keep me in the loop. I would say facebook, but I really just don't get on there that much.

Ok, so this was just a slow start. I will build, and maybe have a blog of meaning for you all tomorrow, but really, you just never know. lol

2 comments:

  1. I think the first part of the year is just a blog suck. I hadn't been blogging at all at Read It, See It and being active on there gets me new friend types, builds my resume, and sometimes earns me a free book or two. I'm going with blog suck. Okay, and I was watching some BSG too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should stop referring to your writing/thoughts as "meaningless drivel".

    ReplyDelete