Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Its blank

There have been moments the past few weeks in which I had a good blog post. I had somethings to share. I even had a new blog planned out. It keeps slipping away as soon as I go to write it out though.

I think about my book. How I want to finish it. I want to work on it. I want the story to finish unfolding. I want someone else to get to know those characters. I can't seem to open the file though. The two clicks it would take seem so hard.

I miss my poetry. I want to write something. I feel so uninspired though. Or inspired...but empty.

I can't seem to write anymore. I don't know what happened. I love writing. My ability to share the world though words though seems to be failing me. I am able to tweet or reblog, but not create.

That might be killing me most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment