Monday, April 11, 2011

Longest Weekend Ever

Generally after a long work week, the weekend seems to be sucked into time warp, speeding everything up. Sleeping in doesn't seem to count as much, the afternoons go so quickly you can't do one thing before the evenings activities. So enjoyable, so much to do, and over way to quickly.

I often find myself wondering where the weekend went as I head to bed on Sunday night. Not this weekend. This time, saying the longest weekend ever is an awesome thing. It's not sarcasm about how horrible something was and I had to endure it. It was just a very nice weekend where time decided to slow down instead of speed up.

I won't go into a play by play of each day. Each day however, felt like a full weekend. I almost didn't believe it yesterday when I finally went to sleep that it was only Saturday. It was a nice full, relaxing, beautiful and long weekend. I hope I have another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment