Saturday, April 23, 2011

My ex

I used to be a very trusting soul. I mean, I trusted everything. When someone would tell me something, I didn't really doubt it. I trusted. Then my ex happened. After years of trusting only to be shown that I shouldn't have, I finally starting distrusting.

It took a few years to get rid of the initial mistrust. Years.

So now I am just, generally, good at spotting liars. Whether half truths, or to yourself. I tend to spot it. I also tend to try and doubt it a bit, because I know, at times, I am more untrusting then I'd like.

I especially don't like this when I am show, point blank the truth of something, yet the lie remains. Or if I end up finding out the truth later on. These are kind of painful for me because they are so like that horrid relationship.

I can't expect anyone to understand. You weren't there. You didn't see the array of un-truth I faced for well over 3 years.

I can tell you however, that honestly, I can't stand it. I hate it when people lie to me. Especially about the little stuff.

I hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment