Tuesday, May 26, 2009

That some people really know what they are saying...and why

Apparently May means "month that is weird for Caroline," because once again, I was faced with a strange week. I'm still trying to figure out how to take it all in and roll with it. It brought up some things that, well, I'm not sure how to reconcile. There always seems to be new lines drawn in the sand. At least this month anyway. I am really tired of all the lines and I am waiting for the tide to wash them all away.

I can't be sure if was intentional or not, but I think my character/intentions/and/or actions were called into question. This was done actually more than once, which is why it is bothering me. Again, not entirely sure that it was the intended purpose of a few of these conversations, but got me to thinking.

Then, I KNOW my intentions were called onto the carpet at least once by a friend. It was flat out said. That both disturbs me and upsets me. Mainly because, well, they KNOW me. Secondly, if you don't think what you are doing has that kind of (or any) impact, how can you possibly defend yourself if it does? Is it something you should know already?

Thus bringing us to the line. I don't get the line. It is blurry and I just want someone to explain all these flippin' lines to me! I can follow directions, but don't question my integrity. There have been many many moments in which I wish my ill will towards someone actually accumulated into something, but it is not in my nature. Or at least, I didn't think it was.

Thankfully, Caroline is thinking that her 3 day weekend went alright. There was a BBQ on Sunday with friends. There was good..embarrassing lol..conversation. The company couldn't have been better. She also is wondering if it is possible to eat even half of the food left in her fridge before it goes bad. Although she did give the boy (aka the human food disposal) free reign on many of those items. (As many of them are salads and veggies.)

Monday two old friends of hers came into town. Always great to see them. They are the kind of friend who, without making you feel bad, ask why you aren't using more of your potential. lol She needs people like that kicking her in the ass. She promised she would visit them in AK...crosses fingers that gas goes back down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stars' light travels so far
Yet loses none of it's brightness
In the vast open sky


No comments:

Post a Comment