Wednesday, June 3, 2009

That I am avoiding this blog...

...just like I have been avoiding other things. Not entirely sure why...in regards to any of it. I think I've just been in a whiny/bitchy mood when I've started composing this blog lately...and I really don't want to be. lol

I've started some topics and blogs, but idk, just not feeling them.

There, my friends is the problem! I'm just not feeling any of this.

So much lately I feel like I've just been going through the motions. I think I can blame work for this too, because I am not allowed to not be unhappy there and must be the source of sunshine for all, I feel bottled and confused when I want to talk. K, so some people have gotten me when I have tried to unbottle...but I think I just feel bad and guilty then. Totally pissing me off. lol This, I think is making it worse. This endless cycle of hiding what is really going on. I've done this before in my life...I don't like it. A fake Caroline, does not make a happy Caroline. I don't care if the saying is 'fake it till ya make it'.

Hmmm, knowing is half the battle right? So, now to just figure out a way of making this work. To not have my personal life so jumbled and confused. Not have my personal goals scattered about. Not let work get me down so much that I feel like I am being watched the whole time. Yeah, this'll be fun. lol

It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter.
~Marlene Dietrich

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A smile for a customer
A wave for a stranger
Polite conversation for
The person on the bus
A happy clap for a friend
An exhausted grimace for the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, sometimes you just need a bitch fest. It doesn't make you a bad person or an emotional vampire to be whiny or bitchy now and then - or even on a weekly schedule basis :) So let it out and bitch away. I'm thinking Margaritas and mouthing off may be in order ASAP.

    ReplyDelete