Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The thoughts they keep me up

I actually had this week's blogs planned out. The topics I was going to write about. Even had an outline for one. That one was going to be today's...but idk, I'm not feeling it right now. I feel like rambling...but I don't want to. I just have things running through my head and I want it to stop. Nothing is connecting to anything else, its just there.

I am going between the facts that I am tired, that I am cold, that I am sore, that I am hurt, that I want to write a chapter in my book by Wednesday, to bills, to jobs, to friends, to the cycles of life, to the boy, to cleaning, to my car, to my family, to politics, to people's beliefs in politics, to books, to things I know are going on out there, to what I think is happening, to what I know is happening, to things I can't change, to things I can. Damn. It almost sounds like I am crazy. I'm not. I just can't make it stop. I'm half tempted to take some NyQuil just so I can sleep. None of this should be taking up my time or my mind, but add it all up and Vola!

Sort of want to call up a friend just so I can listen to someone else for a while. lol

That my friends, is what Caroline's been thinking today.... and oddly enough, typing it all out, seems to have eased my mind. I think I can sleep now. WOO HOO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've not been posting any poems lately. I think in taking that break, I became afraid. I still write them, but now I am second guessing putting them on here. I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment