Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That beign stubborn is sometimes a bad idea.

Caroline decided that today she wouldn't take any medicine for her headache. That she would fight it and keep it away. It would not become a migraine. She is sad to report that this was a very stupid idea. She's not even sure how she is typing this, as her vision is once again going in and out. She got all ready to go run too, but the thought of moving made her head hurt more. No telling what ditch you would of found her in if she had gone. And now she is rambling. Bother.

Anyway, sometimes being stubborn is a good plan and sometimes it is for the best. Apparently this was not for the best. Lesson learned. Ok, its not, she'll try again. Until she has stock in Excedrin she thinks she needs to lay off it. Its only work doing this to her right? RIGHT!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K, so maybe later tonight I can get up and write something new, but since I can't you get this one. WOOT! It even has the word 'stubborn' in it.

I've got nothing to talk about
Because I'm not going to say
How hard this all is
I have become silent
Because I refuse to bring up
The subject again and again
I've become the quiet pensive
Because although I am stubborn
Its still all that is on my mind
So I've got nothing to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment