Thursday, June 11, 2009

That getting back it the habit is hard!

If anything, I'm inconsistant. lol I'm trying to get back into the groove here. For right now, my blogs are 'practice' for my writing. The more I write, the more likely something I write will turn out good and worthy of the time it takes to read it. :) At least that is the plan. I deviated from said plan. I'm working on it. Perhaps I'll have actual topics I'll want to talk about. I know I need to set aside some time and talk out everything else. It can't be written (too much work stuff and not translating well to paper kind of stuff). Until then, I fear that these will be more rambling. Oh wait! That's what they normally are!! lol No worries. :)

Caroline is thinking, if you can't be who you are, and you can't be who they think you are, who can you be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Subtle Signs of Caring

It had been a long day for them all
Gathered round the table the talking continued
Laughter from friends kept smiles on the faces
An arm around the shoulder offered wordless support
Then slowly the hand reaches up and gently cups
The side of her head and grasps some strands of hair
He looks over and kisses the top of her head
Then returns from the subtle exit from the table
To continue talking with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment