Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I don't really know

So, as we were bowling one of the ladies asked me how my book was going. I really wanted to lie. Because honestly, I have only written maybe a few pages in the past few MONTHS. Its not gone. I have the story (yeah, little things are tripping me up still) but I just haven't been able to. I don't really know what is holding me back. I think a part of it is that...well, parts of the book hit too close to home for me and its hard to write a happy ending when you feel like yours is falling apart. lol

But I started it in different state of mind as well. I already decided that I would be going back to that state of mind, and this was on my list of things to do. Joy!

I am trying to just get back in the habit of writing writing by doing almost ALL of my blogs every night. Let me tell you, it is stretching me. However, it is also becoming easier again. Practice right? Besides, they say the more you write the more likely it is that you will compose something good!

Today was another ok day. Nothing exciting (which I am overly grateful). There were a few things here or there that made me question myself/make me want to cower, but they were small and few.

Ending my day out in the world was bowling. I really wasn't wanting to go tonight. I wasn't really feeling it and I had had a migraine/headache (yes, different things, different times) almost all day. I went though. My first game bowled a 193. Second game bowled a 235 and last game bowled a 215. I've been doing good this year, like I said, but I keep having slump games. I didn't tonight. So yeah!! You my dear readers are the ones that I get to brag to. I know you don't care either, but who else will I tell? :) I was rather happy with my series. It gives me hope. It was even on the pair of lanes that I generally do very poorly on.

Ah Wednesdays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you see it?

"Can you see it?"
"I don't see anything different."
"Can you see it?"
"No, its all the same."
"Can you see it?"
"There is nothing out of the ordinary."
"Can you see it?"
"Let it go, this isn't a game."
"Can you see it?"
"Its all in your head.
I don't see anything changed."
"I shouldn't have asked if you see it,
But if you can feel it instead."





No comments:

Post a Comment