Thursday, October 1, 2009

About random observations

~My lawn didn't mow itself for my birthday. I think it was pretty poor of my yard to not do this for me. So now I must mow a lawn that has, well, at least two week's growth. Ugh

~You don't have to like everyone around you. Sometimes you can. Sometimes it builds. Sometimes it fades. Its OK. Its life. You can't force people.

~My friends are my family. I love my friends. If I offer to introduce you to a friend of mine, it means I think you are worth keeping around. It means I value you. Its a bigger deal for me to introduce you to a friend, than to my family. (Bigger as in, I don't care if my family likes someone so much, but my friends..yeah, ya gotta get along with them.)

~I love my weird circles of friends. I love hearing one circle talk about another. lol I love them all though.

~My 'emotional pain therapy' seems to be working I think. Each day either not as many knives to the heart or stabs to the brain. We'll see. ...Maybe I should be documenting this...

~My keyboard when 'wonky' on me the other night. I couldn't type a period. All it would type is >, and the shift woudn't work to bring me new tabs. It was weird. Thankfully a simple reboot fixed it all..or at least I didn't feel like fiddling with everything else so I am glad my lazy answer worked.

~Bowling this season has been going quite well really for me. I'm keeping a good average. We'll see what happens once I drill this new ball...

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I am totally cheating on this one. This is a poem I wrote in...shoot, 1993? It has always annoyed me when they push a holiday too early, and gloss over Halloween. lol Enjoy!)

There goes up the
Christmas decorations,
Presents, sales, and lights.
And we are just going
Trick or treating tomorrow...
Halloween night


No comments:

Post a Comment