Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain brings with it the strangest things...

Another interesting day. Things I wish to change, but eh, don't we all have that every day? What made this so interesting though was my work meeting. It was...fun? Last meeting we had wasn't actually all that bad so I was expecting a bad one for today. Surprisingly, no. We actually brain stormed a bit and laughed a lot. Totally unexpected and very welcome.

Does this change anything in the big picture? Not really, no. However, it was nice to have a good day.

I also found that my "I'm not supposed to have an opinion, especially if its negative" has spilled over into my 'real life'. Some friends were talking about something that they don't really enjoy/get and I agree with them, but I sat in my seat all quiet not saying a word. I was with friends for goodness sake! ugh! So much for getting to be me all the time! lol

Ah well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hundred times a day

At least a hundred times a day
I find things I want to say to you
At least a hundred times a day
I find moments I want to share
And at least a hundred times a day
I find times where I want your close silence
When all I need is to know you are there
And willing to be beside me



2 comments:

  1. Simple "I get to be me reminder" Megan = "get to be me". It's that easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can do easy. :) ...wait, that sounded wrong.

    ReplyDelete