Tuesday, October 20, 2009

That one day I will finish it

So I have been trying something different. Instead of just trying to remember what I want to blog about and rush through it, I have a few blogs started with notes in them. I have been working on one for almost a month. Is it that good? NO. I just can't seem to finish it. lol Oddly enough its about schedules and how I function. Ok, well I find it funny.

Anyway, I worked on it for a while tonight, but I fizzled out on it again, so I am giving you all this one. This blog telling you that I have a few other blogs started. Woo hoo isn't that exciting?!

No? Yeah, I don't think so either, but I am trying to share once a day. lol Hope your Wednesdays work out great for you.

By the by, my plan (you know, the one I said I was working on to see if daily emotional pain can eventually be dulled?) is still in effect. I am not doing it every day, but just about. I think in some ways it does help....but some days it just isn't good at all. So, the jury is still out on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quiet Signals

It doesn't need to be seen
It doesn't need to be heard
No need to see what it could mean
No cry out has to be given
The answer is in your heart
The answer is in your energy
When you need it we'll be around
When you need us you won't have to look



No comments:

Post a Comment