Saturday, October 17, 2009

The problem with taking a selfish day

Is that you end up feeling guilty by the end of it. Or at least I do. I know I deserved it, but still...guess I wouldn't be me if I didn't regret a bit of it.

It was a long day. There were some really great things in it with some crappy sprinkled in. There was some MAJOR drama at the office...and it didn't involve me at ALL. Woot! lol Not positive what it was all about. Not sure I care to know. But happily a 'tattle-tale/gossip monger' (yeah, she gets a childish name because its childish what she does) burned her own ass today. That is all I know.

I'm starting to feel guilty about not going to the gym. Seriously, I miss it. ...and seriously, its gonna hurt when I go back. Because I know me, I am going to try and be right where I was before and I am going to have to build back up. SUCK! Oh well, I just have to do it and stop thinking about it at 11:30 when they are already closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can You See the Light?

Can you see the light
Showing the way
Showing the end of the journey
Its not much brighter
Nor does it shine on
Greener or prettier pastures
But its a fresh light
Its a new beginning
Its the end of what was before
The path begins anew
Finally, can you see the light?

No comments:

Post a Comment