Thursday, October 15, 2009

That I may take it easy..

I've been on/off fighting a migraine all week. I think it has decided to settle in, but I haven't given up hope, so I think I am going to call it an early night. Yes, I can too do that. Its possible...I think. lol

Got stuff done again today. Woo hoo for that. Got more stuff to put on my list. woo hoo to that too. A big thanks to a friend who gave me some books that can help me to...learn something. lol I can't wait to start.

Went to trivia for the first time in weeks tonight. It was fun. I hate it when they give us questions that we've had before. I get so freaked about picking them and I inevitably pick the wrong one!! lol Oh well, still ended up winning the most points for the evening and thus, winning the shirt. WOO HOO!! :)

:( Hmm, it seems to be growing in strength. I need to wrap up this random blog. Hope everyone is doing well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Last Plea

Tell me that she's the one
The one you've been waiting on
The one you've been hoping for
The one you dreamed would
Compliment your life
Tell me she's the one
That fulfills you
That makes you happy
That you want to spend
The rest of you time here on Earth with
Tell me that
Tell me the truth
And I won't bother you again



No comments:

Post a Comment