Friday, August 7, 2009

Frick! Crap! Dang it!

So ever since I told people (you all reading this) that I had these goals..I've totally slacked on them. Go figure. grrrr Its like I fight myself on things I want. Totally annoying. Hoping to get on track tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. If I say tonight I will just lose myself on tumblr or something like that. I'm annoyed though. I know I am doing it to myself. I am letting me distract me. I need to not do that.

I think I am slowly losing my motivation in one thing...and its spilling over into others. At least I can see that and will do my damnedest to stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silently the night moves over
The breeze taking away the
Reminiscent of the day
With it the sounds of waking
And the hustle of traffic
To be replaced by the anxious bugs
And quiet still of the air
Reflection and hopes seem to
Thrive when the light of day
Has gone to sleep
Is it any wonder
Some of us long for this time
When the Earth rotates to darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment