Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is that this is rather amusing

So, its near the end of the week and I'm taking it easy. I was going to skip posting today, but a friend sent me an email with a bunch of newspaper clippings. Now lots of these I had seen before (some of them I am not going to bother reposting), but some of them were new...and some were too funny to not see again. I feel the most sorry for the woman they reported as a prostitute...wonder if she got any interesting calls on that one. I may post more later when I am feeling lazy again. :)










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crackle of electricity
Passes unseen by everyone
The spark at such a simple touch
Never ceases to amaze
Hard to believe such a feeling
Such a passing of energy
Between two souls
Is only experienced by one


1 comment:

  1. My favorite ones are "the cat has been killed" and the one about toilet paper - used or not - why does anyone have massive amounts of toilet paper for sale??

    ReplyDelete