Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I think too much. lol

Can't decide on what to talk about. Lots going through my mind and lots of ideas I want to finish or start. What did I do tonight though? Read. Granted, it was a riviting piece of work written by a friend. lol I think I lost 3/4 hours there. I am having to make myself stop. (That's a good sign btw. :) ) I will enjoy marking this off my list because it was totally enjoyable.

I had a good talk with a friend the other day. Lately I have been feeling like I am being too harsh in judging something or that my view of it was/is skewed. Thankfully(???) without me taking the lead, she said the things I was thinking. Agreed with the things I thought were wrong or messed up. Not sure if this backing will have me speaking up more on some matters, but at least I know its not just me...in a way though, I wish it had just been me, because that would make things better for other people. Reality is horrid ya know? lol

I was told by someone that a friend told them (that's not a confusing sentence lol) that they are no longing going to be going on a float trip with me this month. Then that person sounded like they were going to bail on it too. I still want to go though. I need my nature time. I'll just have to see if my other friends are still up for it. Or I can just go solo. lol It would not be the first time, nor will it be the last time, that I ended up doing something on my own because no one else was up for it. Just would change what I did and where I went. No worries though. :)

Caroline is thinking that she is really confused about some things right now. She wants this weird feeling of unease that has settled over everything and everyone she knows to move on and bother some other people for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Utter Confusion

Hold on to me tight
And don't let go
But don't go to fast
You need to go slow
I need you by me
All of the time
You should know what I am thinking
Ignorance of that to me is a crime
But you can't really know me
No matter how you try
I want to know about you though
But you need to wait while I cry
I want to be with you
You know how the story goes
But I can't have a boring life
I need to keep you on your toes


No comments:

Post a Comment