Monday, March 30, 2009

That I lost my train of thought

I could lie and say I didn't have anything planned, but I did. It was, well not GOOD lol , but it was something. Right now though....two things this weekend that have thrown me for a flippin loop and I wasn't even doing anything to find them, they found me. Damn it all. ugh. Anyway, maybe tomorrow when I can stop saying 'seriously, what the fuck' I'll write a normal blog. At least I had already written my poem for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It may not make sense
It may not be right
It may not really be your fault
Fate may have already played her hand
But your broken promise
In my mind
Lead to my last chance
That is forever lost
I can't forgive you for that
Because I need something
Or someone
To blame

No comments:

Post a Comment