Tuesday, March 31, 2009

That tonight would have been a good night to not be single

Today, the first half, was OK. Nothing exciting. Nothing bad. Just a day. Then I went to go watch Monsters vs. Aliens with some friends and my son. Still good. It was a great movie and the 3D was cool. That's about where my day took a sharp turn into shit. :(

I normally carry my purse into theaters. Today, we were rushed, so I only took my wallet. Somehow between me walking out to the car and the gas station, my wallet disappeared. Oddly/thankfully, I had my cc in my pocket. My ONLY cc. We drove back to the theater to see if maybe I had left it on the top of the car and it had fallen off. No dice. It was not there. Went into the theater to make sure I didn't leave it somewhere inside or if someone turned one in. Again, no dice. So I am left to think that I dropped it/left it on the car (don't remember putting it there but....) and someone picked it up. God forbid they do the right thing and turn it in. Well I laugh at them because there is NOTHING of any use to them in there. Oh wait, there is TWO WHOLE DOLLARS. mf. Basically there are pictures, my OC card, insurance card, my son's RX, and Rx for me and my if my son goes missing here's what the cops need asap card. Oh, and lots of receipts...which scares me. Also my bank acct #. But I have already called my banker and he's gonna be on the lookout. :(

Oh, and I broke a nail, but that hardly seems relevant. lol

Caroline is thinking that after all that, it would have been nice to of had a bf to just hug. That's all. She doesn't ask for much. But, just a manly hug would have done wonders for her disposition she thinks. A comforting, possibly just lingering, hug. Alas, she will not get that though. *sigh* Feel sorry for her not, she'll be good tomorrow...maybe lol...but tonight, tonight it would have been nice to have someone care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy with the lot she is given
Accepting of that which is lost
Hopeful of what can still be
Thoughful of what will not
She's not surprised when things
Don't go the way she hoped
She's understanding when
The opposite is done
She doesn't expect to be first
On anyone's list
She gets why certain things are done
Yet she holds out for the time
When she won't be second
And she will come first
For someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment