Sunday, March 1, 2009

If I find out who got me sick...

I have been miserable miserable miserable since Thursday morning. Tonight is the longest I have been able to sit in front of the computer. There is some EVIL bug going around and I got it. I'm afraid that its not over yet either. :( I took a look at my throat tonight and it was not a happy looking thing. I'm keeping the fingers crossed that I don't have to go to the doctor's, as all he will tell me as he hands me the bill is that I am sick. :/

Caroline is thinking that she really appreciates her friends that dropped a tweet, im, text, call or hell, even stopped by the past couple days. She has been feeling very lonely & bored... and the first two days she thought she was going to die, so the empathy shown was greatly noticed and appreciated. Sadly, some friends haven't even noticed. lol How's that for knowing where you are in someone's life! Oh well. Maybe she will wake up tomorrow and will feel 100%. Stranger things have happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I have tried to scribble some poetry so that I can keep up with my one a day. But, lets be honest here, I was running a high fever for three days and I could barely hold a pen. Delirium may help some writers, but not so much for thinking it helped me. I made some cutesy rhyming ones..but none I will share. Besides, if I try too hard I would probably write an ode to NyQuil since it was the only thing allowing me somewhat peaceful sleep. lol ...or maybe tissues with lotion. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment