Thursday, March 19, 2009

That it's good I don't work early

Not having the boy around this week has really allowed me to go out and do some things without stressing. I love it. Or at least I am enjoying it. I will probably have to catch up on sleep sometime soon. Seeing as how I love sleep. lol

Got to spend some time with friends downtown today and shop and hang at the bar playing trivia. It was really nice to get to do. Hours flew by while I was playing. lol Woo hoo. Think I also found another guy that will be great for my 'one and out' plan..but we'll see what he is like tomorrow.

I'm still working on all the pictures. I looked and there are TONS. I think I am totally procrastinating here. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah. I will say that...or the next day. lol whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kid, I've been coming here longer then you
You don't get to look at me like I don't belong
You who probably had no idea this
Room used to hold a library of books and games
That the room in which I crash studied
For tests and wrote papers in
Is now the brightly lit cafe setting
That smoke would fill the rooms
Along with all sorts of people
Who belonged to the night
That the table in the front
Was one of the last places that I
Spoke with my lost friend
That the couch that now is moved
To face an old TV
Was where I told an ex all that
Was going on and that,
Before he changed his mind later again,
Told me that
He could never see us together
Because, unlike him,
And like you seem to think
yourself, kid,
I don't belong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment