Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wondering if slow music is good for the sick soul?

The whole time I was sick, I didn't listen to anything. Mainly because my head was pounding for one reason or another. The effort it would take to get up and find the 'right' volume for the music seemed too much as well. Which is weird for me, because I love music. I can usually find the right kind to suit my mood...or encourage my mood. lol Today I started listening to my playlist...and I am not sure that the music is good for me. The words feel the same...but I wonder if my heart it too full of being sick to be able to handle the meanings. Because oddly enough, they feel stronger. Well, not all of them...the slow ones. lol Which is making me think that I should so not be listening to it right now...but I can't stop. I've missed my music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words that once would flow so free
Have been silenced and trapped
One syllable too strong could topple
The tower that has been constructed
Or simply be lost in the numerous halls
That have appeared and echo onto nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment