Monday, February 9, 2009

I tend to do things people tell me I can't do

Well, things that they say are impossible or that pigeon hole me.

The gauntlet was thrown this weekend. I don't think they meant to throw it, but they did. I was speaking of just going out and dating, but...I am done with the emotional part of it. I am too emotional, and I just have to approach dating at a different angle. This way avoiding my 'picky' side and then I don't have to deal with any fallout either. Now, when talking with my friends...and some people that don't know me, I was really just feeling out this new idea. Thinking that is sounded good...and felt good too, but who knows what I'll think come the week. That's when they said that it couldn't be done. That most people couldn't do it anyway, but that for me...no way.

Bah I say. I have been thinking about making this my 'selfish' year anyway, this would go hand in hand with it. ...And I hate being proved wrong....and I would hate to have anymore emotional commotion going on...so it has a fighting chance!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The simplicity of the design
Of the thoughts on my mind
Would have lent it to be easy to complete
But the ideas that are so strong and concrete
In my soul when I lay down to sleep
And wake up in the morning
Get chased away so quickly when reality
Greets me in unexpected places


1 comment:

  1. You can totally date like a man! Bah, I say too! Nah sayers be warned.

    ReplyDelete