Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I won't even attmept it

Last week I had some issues with my computer/internet. Joy of joys. Guess it came at an OK time, who knows what I might have written about. Sadly this also left me out of the loop on all my friends and the world. I got snippets here and there at work but...ugh, its been a long week. So I won't even attempt to catch up on all the blogs I haven't written.

I did manage to keep up with the writing however. It's easy to do when you use pen and paper. :)

So Caroline isn't thinking about much of anything right now. She's busy catching up on email, basic news, and all the other sites. She hopes that by tomorrow she will be able to write something interesting...and she should since it is her son's birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I did write everyday...and with not computer I wrote MANY and I have been debating just posting them all today...I'm thinking I shouldn't do that to my readers..or just the universe in general. lol
I will post some of my favs though...and the different things on my mind mixed with the days sort of makes the tempo of all of them...odd.
I have been working on different styles of poetry..not sure if its working or not. There are no dates though for each one, I already have that noted somewhere else.




Such small, inconsequential things
Singularly insignificant
Floating with a simple breeze
Disappearing forever with any warm embrace
Yet when joined with others
The quiet beauty and strength
of their being
Can not be denied


Reality seems to leave

Even as we call it forward

What really is, is on the table

But seems somewhat forgotten

Its so easy to make the truth abstract

When you are sitting here with me

What I know seems not to matter

Yet hold the weight of the world at the same time.






Stepping outside, I can feel the air so heavy
But not overwhelming
It doesn't hold the heat like in the summer
A coolness wraps around you
The darkness softened by the
New found stars that replaced the street lights.


Ah, dreamless sleep
How I welcome you
I feared the hopes of
What would never be
Would follow me again
Into my last reprieve
But my mind must have decided
That no more time should be devoted
To such a fruitless prosute
Thank you dreamless sleep.


The grey seems to softly swirl in the sky
As the branches, long dormant from the cold
Stand out in deep colors of brown
Shaking at the wind that follows no pattern



Your silence says so much more
Than your words ever could
The wondering of what you feel
Can be told by you not saying anything at all
The absence of thoughts to tell
Shows what you really think
Words are not necessary
When silence says so much more

Rarely does the antisipation of something
Equal the actual joy of completion
So often the excitment of waiting
Builds an event beyond what it is
But today...
Today the event nearly surpassed the wait
It was a new found joy
...and added relief
When the time had finally arrived
So rare is it, that the antisipation of something
Equals the actual joy of completion.



No comments:

Post a Comment