Sunday, February 15, 2009

Road trips..too soon to think about them?

I love traveling...and I love driving. (Yeah, I love flying too, but we will forget that for the purpose of this blog..) So many places/events have popped up over the past year that require roadtrips. I don't mean a few hours either. Arizona, Texas, Idaho, Arkansas, California, Florida and Michigan. All destinations probably won't be hit this year, but I am thinking I could get a few of them in. I won't be going anywhere for a couple months though at least, so wonder if I even should think about it yet....even if planing it part of the fun.

One of my friends that is moving up to Idaho this month is getting married on July 4th. Oddly enough, she is moving to the same town that my sister moved to. My sister just had a baby in December. SO, out of all the places to go, that one is sitting somewhat high on the list. I drove up there with family last year. It was a pretty nice drive. Not too bad. Although I will need someone to go with me if I do it because the difference in altitude usually hits me with the first small range of mountains. Its gorgeous up there though, and in the summer. Ah :)

In thinking of the road trips though, I also am calling to mind all the other things that are coming up first that I want to do. Flogging Mollys are in KC next week. The Phantom of the Opera is playing next month. The Killers are here in May. Not to mention all the concerts in between. I will have to get a second job to pay for it all...and then quit it every weekend so I can go do all of it. lol

Caroline is thinking that it could be a fun year to travel all over. Just need to find travel people. lol And she is thinking that the lack of sleep this weekend is turning her into mush, so she is going to sleep. This was a bonus blog anyway, generally don't do them on the weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It calls to me
I try to stay away
It calls to me
Speaking of comfort when I lay
It calls to me
I can hardly fight it off
It calls to me
Promising that the pillow will be soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment