Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its all quiet

Well, actually its been crazy as shit, and I am too exausted to write. How messed up is that?! Ugh. Work is leaving me completely drained. Remodeling without a clear plan/times is insanity. COMPLETE INSANITY. Also, moving my computer without first checking it the other connections work is somewhat of insanity too. But I am sure it will all work out. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perception is all a part of the game
A game we all are so willing to play
Everyday of our lives even as we
Wish for anyone else to know what is
Really going on in our lives
But we play along and offer up the
Perception of what we think is good
What others will want to see
What others will want to hear
What others will not judge us on
Perception is all a part of the game
And I am tired of playing it
But I am as caught up as anyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment