Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oddly enough though, it's been the best weekend in a long time

I don't have lots to blog about right now. Not sure how to describe the weekend either. Lots of good things mixed with some pretty crappy. I took myself off the grid for most of it. This, so far, it my only interaction with others other then family...ok, and the date yesterday. lol It was like a bubble in the weekend. So weird.

I worked on 'cleaning' my room...which translates to trashing a whole bunch of stuff I was originally keeping. Many bags full. Then I worked on the kitchen. I worry that trash day isn't till Thursday. bah

So Caroline is thinking that even though she got some stuff done, she hates weekends like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It amazes me how overwhelming
The feeling comes to me
How much it encompases every
Part of my soul and body
With no warning it begins
There is no shoring up to prevent the overflow
Knowing it is there and will come
Is always in the back of my mind
Yet I can do nothing to stop it
I try to prepare
I try to fight it
But there are times when I tire of fighting
There are not prepreations good enough
It can win once again
I will shut out the world
I will sleep the day and night of dreamless sleep
I will write the writing that speak of dispair
I will wonder again why
Why does it keep coming back
And I will wonder, now that I've let it
Have so much of my time
If it will go away, how long will it stay
And fear the day it comes back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment