Monday, September 14, 2009

That I was close to taking someone's offer..

...But figured my guilty conscience would kill me afterwards. Then it was brought up to me that the scenario I would want to happen might not anyway...so that really made it not worth it. Although a part of me is saying, even if they weren't serious, 'WHY THE FUCK NOT?!?! Try it! Maybe!" ....but that leads me backwards. There is nothing there for me anymore. I need to keep my eyes in front of me. What is behind me is gone, and sometimes, you just have to let it stay there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words are so easy to slip
When they've been bottled
For such a long time
Secrets that you are happy to keep
Erupt at the most shocking situations
To people who should never hear
Yet along with the fear
Of others knowing too much
Is a sense of relief
That something has been
Released, that was pressure
For way too long

No comments:

Post a Comment