Thursday, April 2, 2009

That its good that I stayed home tonight

Today was, well, horrible. I can't really even say why, which I think makes it that much worse. I was woken up at 5:15am by a migraine. I groaned a bit, but rolled over to go get some medicine. My body doesn't like to work at 5 in the morning and when I have a migraine, I don't ususally have that good of balance, so I wobbled down the hallway in the dark, grasping for the walls. Oh the fun. The pain wouldn't let me just sleep it off either. Kept waking me up all morning. I also got a call and a text or two from work, after I had called them telling them I had a migraine and was coming in late to recover.

lol Honestly, I think I've just felt an uncontrollable amount of rage today. For that reason, I didn't really talk to anyone. Or at least I tried not to. Again, I know I get angry over stupid stuff (the whole Polish/Irish heritage mixed together) and I know when to keep my mouth shut. Not saying that I didn't wish someone would say something stupid to my face so I could lash out. lol hmmm, that sounds bad. I think we all have days like that. Everything feels off and the whole world is your enemy...except those people who buy you a shake, those people are special.

On the up side of today, my brother-in-law drove 4 hours to bring and help install a 'new to me' washer. Its not the prettiest thing, but it works...and it is large capacity. This is great since I like to overfill washers, which is bad for them. I filled my first load, and OMG I could keep going!! It was amazing!! AND the thing is QUIET. Which is also pretty cool. Very greatful to have a washer back, its been a long couple weeks without one.

Caroline's been thinking that she is glad she 'took the night off' and stayed in. No gym, no friends, no going out. Just throwing on sweats and hanging out at home, not even only on the computer either. She's liked this...although she has been yawning all night, so staying in makes her tired. She's also been thinking that all this stress this week is making her sick, and she does NOT want to be sick again, so maybe she will give in to the yawns and go to sleep early...which means she'll be up at 2am, 3am and 6am as is common when she goes to sleep before 12. Oh, the life of a night owl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't listen
You don't hear what the song is saying
All the words
All the emotions that I want to convey
There in the songs that I hear
That I listen to
But that is not your way
You won't analyze each verse
Each chorus
Looking for the parallels to our lives
Or the hidden messages that I need you to hear
There is not fear in sharing the music with you
You will always miss the point
But I,
at least,
Will feel as if I have bared my soul.



1 comment:

  1. Totally understand. I'm blaming the weather. I've been off all week and so have other people I know. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete