Sunday, April 26, 2009

That there are some things I'll never understand

I guess I also don't think I ever want to either. I've been dealing with something for about two months now. Haven't talked about it with, well, anyone. Weird, not even blog. I don't want it to be something I have to deal with, and I could continue to try and ignore it...but it will eventually effect the kid the most, and I don't want that. I wonder if devling into this will just cause more problems in the long run too. Its another flippin' double edged sword, and I seem to be finding those everywhere.

I want to talk about this. I want to bitch about this. But don't feel like anyone deserves that. I know, you are all friends, but...idk, guess somethings you don't feel like burdening friends with. lol Besides, I dump enough on them. :p

Long and short of it is Caroline is thinking that she can't understand how such heartless people exist in the world and how they function, and damn it, seem to be doing better then her! Its like karma skips over certain people or something.
She's also been thinking about being 'gone' for a few days. She tried to explain what was going on to a friend the other day, but either they didn't understand or didn't believe her. Sometimes fighting things isn't worth it, and curling into that ball on your bed sounds like the best solution. lol At least it sounds like one to her at the moment.

Well, back to feeling the wind blow across my face and trying to come up with the next chain of events for my book. I have to write today or I'll miss my goal/schedule. Sadly there are already somethings that I know won't get done. boo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They don't know that they are doing wrong
Waving there in the wind
In colors of white and yellow
They can't help that they grow faster
To tower over every thing around them
They are unaware that they are slowly killing
Everything different around them
They only see all those like them
Dancing to the breezes
And drinking up the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment