Tuesday, April 14, 2009

That she'll keep it a day longer

So far I have written two posts, that I haven't, well, posted. I'm mulling the one over and wondering if the other is too blunt. I know, me? Blunt? Never.

Caroline is thinking that she would rather hold off on posting some things, because, like with everything else, she likes to mull if over and over and over. Go figure. As is her nature, she had to over analyze these things. ...not that she has been doing that a lot lately with her posts but... lol

As such, she can't really post her poem from those days either. She knows you are crushed and totally disappointed that she isn't sharing. She thinks you will completely recover. :p

Oh, and as for the nun thing, yes, I actually am thinking I may be serious, maybe that is why my dating life has been what it is. Fate. But, again, don't need to really think about it for at least another 8 years. I don't see a lot changing during that time but... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment