Thursday, April 23, 2009

That today was full of randomness...

Just as I like it. :)

Last night had a great time out with a friend from out of town. Hung out downtown all night and talked and gossiped and drank. lol If anyone is going to drink me under a table, it will be that girl...although she will be drunk WAY before me.

Needless to say, the late night led to an early morning..oh and a morning with a storm!! :) Yeah!I dragged all day. I just wanted to sleep. I did my morning salutation for yoga...but that is where the schedule left me. I couldn't make myself go to the gym or for a walk. I was exhausted. I justified sleeping in many ways. I didn't lose any 'outside' time because I spent my lunch hour outside...doing things. lol But there was tanning involved too. (Seriously, I am a goober.)

Another friend decided to make a proactive movement on my behalf, apparently because she doesn't want to be friends with a nun..and she figured out a bit of tmi from me and it boggled her mind. lol Anyway, whatever she did got me three offers for dates in less than 20 hours. I'm not sure what lies are floating out there. lol But they all seem nice. eh, we'll see. Either way, its my year of not saying no.

Caroline is thinking that she is glad that she has so many pairs of glasses and sunglasses. It makes it easy to change them with her mood...or paranoia. The other night (NOT the drinking night) she woke up, and even though she is blind w/out contacts or glasses, it was 'blurry'. So she rubbed her eyes. When she rubbed her left, everything out of the right looked like it had a big black cloud over it...not so with the other side. That hung around for a few minutes. Thankfully, Caroline works with eye doctors so she knew that since the sight came back, no pain, no flashing lights, she was probably OK for the night. Creepy though. The doctors she works for told her that if it happens again to let them know. Joy. Ugh.
Anyway, so she's been rocking out her glasses all week. On Monday and Tuesday she is sure she changed pairs at least 3/4 times each day. lol Also makes it convienent if she forgets a pair here or there when switching between sunglasses...which she hopes EVERYONE has a pair of. So not good for your eyes OR your skin to not use any...and don't bother with the cheap stuff, the quality of the LENSES is not the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hours tick by
But you can't hear them passing
They seem to drag their heels
As the world wants it to go faster
Just when all seems to be going well
The hours get the message
And fly by

No comments:

Post a Comment