Sunday, April 19, 2009

Accountability is a bitch

I seem to work well under pressure..or at least when I am held accountable for things. At the same time I absolutely hate it. I want to be accountable to only me for when I mess up. I keep thinking there is some middle ground. So I am contemplating creating a blog (yes, yes, another one!) somewhere that lists what I need to do that day/week/month. So its out there. In writing. I don't so much care if others see it. Although there would always be that element of 'someone could totally call me on that' with it out there. So I think that would be a good place to put my 'schedule'. I considered just using a gmail calendar, but then I would have to actively SHARE it with others and expect them to care lol....and it would make me actually accountable.

The randomness of a blog I think will work. We'll see.

I was considering asking if anyone else wanted to get on the blog too. All of us putting our goal/schedules out there. It somewhat makes me more accountable though...but its ok, because then someone is sort of accountable to me! :) I'm open to it if you are interested, if not..its all good. lol

accountabilityisabitch.tumblr.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all seem so empty now
No longer trying to keep it all inside
Letting go leaves such gaping caverns
Inside my soul
I had nothing there to fill it
When I started clearing it out
So it all seems so empty now
With nothing left to say

No comments:

Post a Comment