Wednesday, April 15, 2009

That its all good really.

So, today and yesterday (and the last couple days as well) were actually really good days for the most part. I think the fact that I feel like crap though is making it suck overall. Like another friend stated in her blog, its just not being on the right schedule and then I start this slippery slope of not doing one more thing right. I'm not a morning person, so I won't pretend that waking up early/consistantly would help me, but I'm not being consistant with the amount of sleep I am getting at all. Changing work schedule doesn't help with that either.

I think I have locked my self into a 'bi-polar' way of life. The ups and downs and randomness of what bothers me is boggling. Because, really, I am happy. I'm not as happy as some of my friends think I was, but...I am ok. I just seem to be whining A LOT. Thing is, I get this way every spring I think. I look back a old posts or writtings and seriously, its the same thing around this time. lol Hows THAT for consistnacy.

I feel something hovering in the corner...but I am going to ignore it. I will this time, because I feel OK. Yeah, some things are bothering me, but its not like things haven't bothered me before. lol

So I am going to try and focus on things that I need to focus on. Getting back on my workout schedule would be a big one. I hate getting started all over again, but I think that would be the best idea, besides, once I do I'll love it again. Yeah, I am still working out, but its so spuratic and inconsistant I wonder if it's doing any good at all. ..Hmmm...I could be working out instead of typing and drinking tea. lol

Caroline's been thinking about how some things are confusing her, and that maybe that plays a part in her mood. She can't deside if she wants nothing or some. That and its just a reminder of what she doesn't actually have. Its a teaser. Try as she might, she can't get away from it either. Its there...teasing. She's thinking a road trip far away for a while would be helpful...but that would involve $ and time away from work...which she can't do right now. boo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As if the words from the song
Could be understood by you
The words and feelings that I conjure
In my mind
Will never match those that
Are missing in yours
The song will not trigger
The thoughts in you
That I long for you to admit
Silence is just as strong
Of a message

1 comment:

  1. It's like you took what I was thinking/feeling and made it come out of your mouth. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete