Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everyday means everyday I guess

I was sort of thinking of skipping this tonight. I would be nice..maybe. I think that is just the sleepies talking though. (yeah, sleepies. I just made that word up. love it, use it.)

Seriously, I shouldn't be woken up before 8am. Ever. Ok, I sort of like mornings...when I don't have to do anything. But it makes for a LONG day. I was good today though and even worked out at the gym for an hour tonight.

I did get to spend some time with a new friend and that was fun. Must do so again soon. We went and had tea at my favorite place, Teapouro, but I didn't get a tea with much caffeine in it, so I am dragging. :( Good tea though.

I can't believe that I forget how awkward I feel with new people. I mean, I guess its good that I don't dwell on it but still. You would think I would remember that when put in with a new crowd of people, I am probably going to be stumbling all over my words and be very quiet at first. I realized this last night when I couldn't even get one sentence out without messing up a bunch of easy ass words. Grr. I think this is actually getting worse and I don't know why. One on one I think I am better...but still think I am a bit of a goober. lol So bizarre, because I am pretty awesome and people love me! :P lol (too over the top there? lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The single glance she saw out of the corner of her eye
told her all she needed to know,
And all that she didn't want to.
What she thought was there,
Was suddenly gone.
It had made a quiet and quick exit,
Without either of them knowing.
There was relief in knowing that...
But such a profound sadness as well.
One can never be sure of what we really want in life,
And its hard to tell if what we thought we wanted,
Will really make us happy.
But the choice was no longer to be made,
It was all settled when she saw him,
Things would never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment