Thursday, January 22, 2009

You should never say never...

....because that is when life likes to come and bite you in the ass. lol Just saying.

It's been a weird week for me. Not that many of my weeks aren't weird...but this one was weird too. I can't put my finger on why though. Maybe I am just so used to weirdness I see it when it's not really there.

Caroline's been thinking that everyone should know to not put superglue on their glasses unless they don't want someone to repair/replace them. Then by all means, smear the stuff all over.

Caroline's been thinking that it's really crummy that such a nice day was wasted because her half day off is tomorrow. ....when everyone says its going to be cold and miserable. woo hoo

Caroline's been thinking that perhaps its all the 'serious' books that she has been reading that is causing her writing to stop again. That or lack of drama....hmmmm must look into that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories guide me back
To see the people we were...
Yet memories have holes
And can decieve the eager mind.
Years can form a memory over time
Into something precious
Just as time can turn a lump of coal
Into a priceless gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment