Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Of course it would be this week

I have my cat all of what, three days, and I get a notice on my front door today telling me that maint. will be in my house tomorrow to change out the filters. Seriously? Ugh. Thankfully I have a friend that has been wanting a snugly cat and so she was willing (and only too happy) to board Lil' Scratch Franklin Knuckles McCuddles for a day or so. (And yes, I think that WILL be his name.) This is the luck of Caroline. The Polish and Irish work for that too...ya know...dumb luck? never mind....if you do get it, you should ask me my theory on my temper. lol

I was informed today that I will be bowling in a tournament this weekend. I would be more excited if I had known about it sooner. I have been bowling rather well lately, but I would like to get some practice in first....I like to win, what can I say? So open invitation to whomever would like to bowl with me either tomorrow or Friday. I promise not to beat you. lol Well...maybe not. :p I've never had any friends come and watch me bowl, so that would probably be weird...but playing a few games beforehand would be great. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I treat you with kid gloves,
Always ready for you to break.
Yet I know you are so much stronger
Then the things I don't make you take.
I guess you've given me reason
To treat you like I do.
Simplicity is not what you need from me,
It just took a while to the get the message through.

No comments:

Post a Comment