Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The more I think I understand..the less I do.

How is that even possible? I think I know what is going on. What is expected of me. What I should do. How people will respond. Then, it all changes. Without warning or explination.

Or just as bad, I know what to do. How to feel about something. How to act...and then some emotion or feeling will just come out of no where and ruin it all. bah!

Caroline is thinking that she may be crazy today...and that she is sad at how something it going to turn out.

I forgot how things go once a turn a fork in the road. I feel it now and it really sucks. I can actually feel the changes. Partly from me. I think I am putting on some brakes...but I don't see the point.

Caroline is thinking that she really likes good manners. Give me some old fashioned treatment anyday...in the form of chilvary anyway. Open doors, walk me to the door/car/home, and table manners. I notice when someone knows the 'rules' of the table. Its nice. :)

Caroline is thinking that its fun to talk in third person for this posting.

Caroline is thinking that, even if it was a slick sales rep probably trying to get some extra sales, she was still pretty pysched to have someone notice the change. Here's to hoping it becomes even more noticeable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can never really tell what's going on inside
Another person's mind and heart.
They say follow the actions, they speak the truth...
But when you've seen a smile or gotten a hug
That brings sadness instead of love...
They say listen to what they say, in words there is truth...
But when you've heard so many lies
From precieved honest lips...
When words and deeds can so easily betray
What is real...
Its near impossible to tell honestly
What you
Or anyone,
truely feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment