Monday, January 5, 2009

Life's funny little puzzle pieces

I can feel the clicking of things into place. Locking them there forever. This saddens, relieves, and scares me all at once. No matter how much I look ahead or let go, there are always parts that will say 'what if'. Knowing my history for making the wrong decisions and 20/20 hindsight, I of course have reason to worry.
Things do always have a way of working out though. One of these days I am going to learn to accept that fact and not get hung up on things.All is for the best though. What is supposed to be, will be, with no meddling on my part. :) I have no reasons to not be happy really.
With so many things going on around me with friends and family I realized that its so easy to tell a friend what to do; but so much harder to follow that same advice. I have never understood that. I think, if I let it, it will annoy me, because I know some friends have offered me some sound advice in the past that I have ignored. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The creative me wasn't very cheery today. Not sure why, I wasn't in a bad mood...well, I was sick. lol

Looking out from my eyes
I don't seem the same as I do to you.
Internally, I know my flaws,
But the day to day wipes them away.
I'm looking at myself through your eyes now though
How can I be found so lacking?
Can I excuse your inablity to see past my flaws?
Would I be able to see past them where I you?
If only you could judge me on the way I want to be.
How I picture myself.
Then maybe I wouldn't be so distraught
Over what I see reflected in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment