Friday, January 9, 2009

Too much tea makes you...

Shake. I bet you thought I was going to say something else...well that is true too. However, I think my one meal today that was accompanied by my first two Cokes in over a week along with two pots of black tea, I've been a bit shakey. Wired you might say. So much so, that on a Friday night, I opted to clean instead of anything else. Go figure. Yup, that's all I'm thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The distant clouds, grey against my sky of blue
Show a distinct line running North and South
I have no way of knowing if they will pass on by
Or move to come where I live
The winds are ever changing and show no answers
I have no control over them,
I can only watch, knowing that they are there
And that with a strong wind, they will enter my life.
I'm not sure what the clouds would bring
A simple rain that brings everything to life
Or a cold driving downpour that forces everyone inside

No comments:

Post a Comment