Thursday, January 15, 2009

If I could write a blog about..

...how much it annoys me when things run slowly...oh wait. I can.

I think my patience hit a wall today. I didn't see it coming, until I got behind car after car after car going slow in front of me. I couldn't deal with it. I think the fact that I even chose a back road to avoid the bad drivers and was stuck behind them there too made it even worst.

Then I finally get a chance to get online tonight, and the computer wants to act like its on dial up. Seriously, its too late for this. I am awake right now and I want things to run smoothly! grrr ...um, ok, I'm done. :)

I watched the presidential farewell address tonight. It was only about 15 min long, and truth be told, Bush did a good job. I was actually impressed by it.

I was watching it on Fox, but thought I would skip to another channel to see what the 'unbiased' opinions of the news media would be...but none of the networks even aired it! WTF!?! Seriously? Then skipped to another 'news' network, and granted, the plane crash today was a big deal, but really? Not even a mention of the speech.

I didn't watch any more TV for the rest of the night, so no idea if it got metioned by anyone other then Fox, but I think that is total bs really. I like to think that the media isn't ALWAYS liberal, and the next couple years will show fair journalism...but tonight I was sorely dissapointed.

...and I am thinking I am worth so much more then the crap I put up with. bah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't always tell you my troubles,
But it doesn't mean I don't have them.
I can't always show the tears
That my mind refuses to shed.
There are things in my soul I haven't shared with you
And chances are I never will.
Everyone needs the comfort of knowing sometimes,
That their pain, or thoughts, are all their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment