Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If nothing else, I was at least able to breath through my nose at some point today

What I'm thinking tonight is that I should have listened to some friends or heck, even followed my own advice. lol But that is neither here nor there and not worth the time it takes to write about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate it when I feel like I am being a hypocrite. I have been reading a political book, and honestly, I find that I agree with lots of it and find myself going 'ooooooo' in an angry voice when I see something the 'other party' did. Yet when I have read the other party's books, I wear an air of distrust and roll my eyes. Granted, I don't take everything either book says as truth, that is why I read both sides. But, how can I ask other's to listen to both sides, when I myself have a hard time stomaching what I believe to be utter nonsense?

On a completely different note, I am glad I haven't read The Stand in a while. The last time I read that book, right after everyone started getting sick and a small part of me became paranoid. lol I know so many people right now that are sick, I would probably try and hide...or start heading for Colorado.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So empty, but so complete.
One can't help but look up
When the white glow is cast
On the tops of the trees.
So bright up in the sky
But hiding half it's world,
Like so many hide half their souls.
One becomes dazed when eyes
Hit the bright reflective light
Capturing the imagination in it's natural pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment