Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The only thing I'm sure of is....

..that I am tired and I have a headache coming, but if I try to sleep now, I'll wake up at 3am annoyed. So I am writing my blog.

Caroline is thinking that the world seems to be plotting against her. When she sets her mind to do something, everything else seems to point away from it. wtf?

Caroline is thinking that its weird having a pet again. He's very cuddly though. Most cuddly cat I have ever met. And he follows you through the house. Cats are supposed to be independent and not care what I am doing unless its to get them food. This is weird. lol But he was very soothing at lunch time today and the boy seems to really enjoy having him around. I think that is great. Heck, he has even taken it upon himself to be the one to feed the cat! Craziness.

Caroline is thinking that I seriously have too many Libra tendencies. The bane of my existance is to worry if other people like me. Ok, most of the time I get over this quickly, especially if I didn't plan on having a long standing association anyway, but sometimes...

Caroline is thinking that its weird that multiple people have asked her a question, and she has actually answered it truthfully, but, either no one believes that she could really be doing that or they don't care. Somewhat disturbing to me...and at the same time keeps me from lieing to people! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Physical pain can come in powerful waves
And knock you off your feet.
Yet, as time passes, although you can remember
You were in pain, the agony can be forgotten.
Emotional pain can come in powerful waves
And knock you off your feet.
And as time passes, the pain begins to fade
But with a memory, the agony is remembered.

2 comments:

  1. I like you! I like you!

    My cat was really cuddly when I got him too and whenever we're gone from the house for a few days. But otherwise, he disappears for days on end sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! lol :)

    I love that he cuddles..but is it wrong to want that independent stage now? lol Sort of like raising kids huh?

    ReplyDelete